Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"saw em off" mini game day cakes







I went to the Texas A&M/UT game with dad, the Aggies didnt have the best odds of winning considering UT is the 3rd nationally ranked college football team this season and are undeafeated, but teh way i saw it, anything was possible! so i made mini "saw em off" cakes with sawed off UT longhorn's on maroon and white A&M mini square cakes for some good luck! and while the Aggies lost, they fought to the end and pulled one heck of a game! see, my goodluck cakes worked! :) and they were a hit at thanksgiving lunch before the game.



4 comments:

  1. how do you make frosting like that? I'm trying to google how to make that professional sheet icing but not having any luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its called fondant, you can buy it, but i fyou prefer to make it you can try googling "marshmallow fondant" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG So cute! I'm an Aggie and I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you cut out the longhorn? Did you have a cookie cutter? I'm looking to make something like this on a smaller scale.

    ReplyDelete